Find a book

About the Book

A five-page prospectus for the new Pinners' Hall built on the site of the original hall of the Worshipful Company of Pin Makers demolished in 1798.  This document not only extolls the virtues of the electric lift and hot and cold running water in the new building, but also goes into considerable detail regarding the history of the site, including its location on the dissolved medieval Augustinian Priory and details of pre-construction archaeological excavations.  As it happens, this 'new' building was demolished in 1992 to make way for an even more modern Pinners' Hall.  Other than a minor scuff on the final page, the pamphlet is in good clean condition.  Unusual.  Cat No A264

£ 10.00

M E Collins

Pinners' Hall

Good

Pamphlet

1912

Region: Britain - London

Theory & Practice: Buildings

Buy on eBay Now