Find a book

About the Book

The story of the turret clock originally installed on the wall of King's College Cambridge in 1671, then removed 150 years later to the church of St Giles and now in the Science Museum, Kensington.  Paperback.  40 pages.  Small price sticker mark to cover, othrwsie good clean condition.  Cat No 2942

£ 8.95

A J Nixseaman

Charles Elphick

Good

Paperback

1956

Theory & Practice: Buildings

Buy on Amazon Now